More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Sachs has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
We definitely miss their positive energy and caring personalities. We had to move our daughter to a new facility because of the great distance we were having to travel the last 2 years to see Dr. Sachs. We tried to stay with Dr. Sachs because he is amazing, but for an emergency trip it was hard to drive 30 min. We only moved to a new dr. because of she is so close to us. However, Dr. Sachs and all his staff are one of very few excellent offices out there. They were always able to get us in short notice for a sick appointment. They are like family to us, and it was a sad and hard decision to leave.
Dr. Sachs has been wonderful to our daughter. Appointments are easy, he is personable and takes time to listen, answer questions, and is never in a hurry. I appreciate his conservative approach and like that especially. He doesn't just say get this and that.. he analyzes and walks you through every decision. Highly recommended and I love this doctor!
Dr. Sachs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center
University Hospital - Denver
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
The Children's Hospital
Rose Medical Center
Sky Ridge Medical Center
Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
University Hospital - Denver
Dr. Robert Sachs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8010 S Holly St, Centennial, CO
Dr. Robert Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centennial, CO.