Dr. Robert Sparks III Is this you?

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2011

This man has been doctoring me for 30 years. None better. He may no longer do surgery but will only reccomend the best. I had to have a complete shoulder replacment. Dr. Sparks was my first choice but he said I needed Dr. Tabscott. Dr. Tabscott was as good as Dr. Sparks said.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2011

This man has has been my ortho. surgeon for 30 years. None better. Why go anywhere else? Not only mine but mother, father, wife & daughter.

Posted on April 29th, 2015