Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert A Stanton
Dr. Robert A Stanton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT, with another office in Fairfield, CT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Stanton is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. Dr. Stanton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert A Stanton has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Ankle Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Robert A Stanton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Stanton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 15
I've been seeing Dr. Stanton for many years, on and off, for various ailments - knee pain, back and hip pain. He has a mild bedside manner, takes a conservative approach to pain (over the counter meds and PT, back brace), gives thorough exams of affected area, gets to the point and always suggests follow-up visits if pain is still present. I think he's a great orthopedic physician. I haven't needed him to perform surgery on me yet, but I would have great confidence in him as a surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stanton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1972
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Robert A Stanton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Stanton, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Fairfield, CT, in this video.
Dr. Robert A Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.