Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Steele has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert A Steele has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Robert A Steele has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Steele is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I was injured @ work rolled my ankle all test came back negative x-ray mri cat scan emg you name it I had it performed I had been to three other doctors who gave up on me. Dr Steele was very patient & took the time to find out exactly what was wrong with me and corrected my problem. He's the greatest
I was shocked to read the reviews about Dr. Steele. I have had a completely wonderful experience with him. I saw him for a number of years for knee pain, in which a few options were tried. None worked and he advised that surgery would be necessary but advised that because of my relatively young age, it should be delayed as long as possible. Finally, in 2009 and 2010, I had both knees replaced. He was wonderful! My recovery was great and today I am pain free. I am very happy with all phases of my experience with Dr. Steele and would highly recommend him.
I'v been a patient at this practice for many years and previously always satisfied. A recent incident left me with new levels of pain in the right knee with difficulty walking. My appointment with Dr Steele was a disappointment. He verified the xray indicates long term damage and need for surgery. He did not address the current pain issue until I asked and then said, "you could have torn something" but gave me no suggestions or discussion of options. I commented to the nurse afterwards, "it seemed like he didn't want to do surgery for me".
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Robert A Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFirst State Orthopedics, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 225, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Steele in this video.
Dr. Robert A Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.