More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Sullivan Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert A Sullivan Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Robert A Sullivan Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I took my special needs son to see Dr Robert when he was sick. He proceeded to take TWO qtips and shoved them down his throat. And when my son started screaming he told me to hold him down and he kept them in his mouth for much longer than needed. My son was traumatized from that and now HATES to go to the doctor!!! Thanks
Dr Sullivan did an EXCELLENT job with our sick Lil girl today! Very thorough, kind, and compassionate... ALL of which we GREATLY appreciate;
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsF Read Hopkins Pediatric Associates, 1212 McConville Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Sullivan Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert A Sullivan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.