Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Ward has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 41
I had a spinal fusion that destroyed my back a year 1/2 ago by a Dr in the spine center in Huntsville, I was in so much pain , the hardware came out, he wanted to operate on me again, but I was afraid of him , and one day I was talking to a nice lady @ Walmart and she recommended him. So I called and one month tater he removed & put new hardware on my back. I highly recommend him, he is a very nice person, the best great bedside manner, my back still hurts lot when I walk or do any physical activity, but is a lot better than before , could hardly walk, I don't know why but, I still have a lot of pain in my spine , lower back , don't know why? But I hnow that Dr. Ward did his very best , but my back was in bad shape from my first surgery that never fused , am very great full to him for helping he is not only wonderful Dr. that sit down and talk to his patients,he is also a good person. Thanks a lot for help me God Bless🙏🏼
Dr. Ward is an excellent doctor and very accurate on diagnosis. However the wait time is always 2 to 3 hours. Pack a lunch or take a game/book but you will be there for hours.
I have been operated on my 3 other spine surgeons and it was not until Dr. Ward performed my latest lumbar surgery that I finally obtained relief. He took the time to review everything with me and explain it to me and, most importantly, he listened to me. He was not simply interested in breezing in and out of the room and getting his paycheck. I had to wait a bit to get in to see him but I would gladly wait to receive this quality care that is so rapidly dying in the medical field. Thank goodness he is still practicing good quality medicine!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Robert A Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert A Ward Md, 1300 Bridge Creek Dr NE Ste B, Cullman, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Ward in this video.
Dr. Robert A Ward is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cullman, AL.