Dr. Robert Weinberg Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weinberg?

We had a terrible experience there! Dr. Weinberg is awesome, but the office manager is really rude, and doesn't care about patients at all. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone just because of her!!

Great office!

My kids and I have a great experience everytime we're in this office! The doctors are both great, very caring, very detail oriented. The office staff always returns calls the same day and goes above and beyond. I'm sorry to the person who accidentally got two vaccines, it's now been proved that MMR has no link to Autism whatsoever but I'm sorry that happened to you.

The things you do will come to you as though they new the way

This doctor and his staff, allegedly by mistake, gave my son a double shot of the MMR injection. My son has been diagnosed with autism, which is linked to this injection. All I have to say is this: What goes around, comes around. God will bestow the same "courtesy" upon these people that they bestowed upon my son...

Dr. Robert Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Coast, CA.