Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Wilson
Dr. Robert A Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Erin, TN, with other offices in Goodlettsville, TN and Clarksville, TN . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center. Dr. Wilson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sprains and Strains
- Weight Loss
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
He is easily the best doctor I've ever met. He noticed things about me that other doctors over looked. He listened to me when I told him something was wrong, because of this he easily cured what 7 other doctors had failed to do. He noticed a small red flag that was also overlooked by several doctors and because of that diagnosis I found out I had pre-cervical cancer just a few months before it would have become full blown cancer. He is my doctor for life because of that!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Robert A Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Wilson in this video.
Dr. Robert A Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erin, TN.