Dr. Robert Zajac Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zajac?

Please do not see this doctor for your sake

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I have been to this doctor 5 times and 4 of those times he never showed up for the appointment and finally gave up and left each time. Having a health issue as I do it is important to see him and continue to get medications. I have waited for him at one point for 2 hours with no show or communication from front desk before appoint at time of arrival or during what is going on until frustration sets in. Horrible bed side manner and took personal calls during his time with me several times. Offices staff is amazing just overshadowed by his horrible care or concern for his patients.

Awful

Posted on March 7th, 2016

He walks into room in a fishing vest...should've been my clue to run. Then 2 other people walk in to help him chart because apparently doesn't know how a computer works. Did not ask my permission on having these 2 mystery people in the room. Violation of privacy! Told me I need to drink xylitol and lemon juice everyday to keep me healthy...no. Pushed supplements that he sells. Such a rude man too. One of the mystery women in the room kept making faces...I do not feel that my privacy was protected. Issue unresolved. Waste of time. When I was checking out, the person at check out said that not to worry-that I'm not the only one who's had a bad experience with him. Hmmmmm...

waste of time

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I saw this doctor for 1 yr, did nothing for me but sell his pills I am still suffering and I had to ask him to do testing, do not waste your money he ok but not a good doctor. you will be just another number.

Infectious disease treatment

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr Zajac as excellent doctor for treatment of infectious blood diseases. He diagnosed the MRSA staph infection in my wife when other doctors in hospital could not determine what was wrong with her. He has been very thorough in his follow-up treatments.

Definitely NOT recommended

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Zajac wrote unprofessional comments in my record (e.g. patient freaked out), and was of no help in healing my wound despite several topical applications and pills. He appears to have finally given up and told me to see another doctor.

5 Star Nutritionist, 0 Star Dr.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Going to him was a mistake. Wanted his opinion on a recurrent UTI only to have it treated with Vit C, Zinc, and Magnesium. He ran some tests for usual organisms and came back negative. He thought I had herpes so he ordered another herpes test. It came back negative and stated he was sure it is herpes even though I had no signs, experienced any outbreaks, or been with anyone that has it. Prescribed me valtrex and ordered a third test for herpes at a different lab. It came back negative. I stopped taking valtrex and stopped going to Dr Z. Also, his typical wait time is about 1.5 hours. I wasted my time, money, and health by going to him.

Posted on August 24th, 2017