Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert O Aagard
Dr. Robert O Aagard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in American Fork, UT, with another office in American Fork, UTttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Aagard is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital. Dr. Aagard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert O Aagard has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert O Aagard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert O Aagard has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Robert O Aagard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert O Aagard - Posted on April 23rd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert O Aagard - Posted on May 20th, 2010
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Aagard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Robert O Aagard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert O Aagard
Enjoys mountain biking, hiking, skiing, camping, running Father of 1 son and 4 daughters Clinical assistant professor at Stanford University prior to coming to Utah
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert O Aagard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near American Fork, UT.