Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert F Aarstad has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Hearing Loss
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
46 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Robert F Aarstad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLSU Medical Health Sciences Center, 1541 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Robert F Aarstad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.