Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Abernathy MD
Dr. Robert A Abernathy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centralia, WA, with other offices in Albany, OR and Lebanon, OR . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Abernathy has 3 locations
914 S Scheuber Rd
Centralia, WA 98531
1046 6th Ave SW
Albany, OR 97321
Dr. Robert A Abernathy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert A Abernathy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Robert A Abernathy Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert A Abernathy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Centralia, WA.