Have you seen Robert S Abernethy III?

great doctor

Missed What Was Wrong With Me!

Dr. Abernethy is a caring physician. Unfortunately he really did not did deep enough into my daily life! I MYSELF finally determined that I was the victim of Domestic Violence! So, I am not innately "mentally ill"! I am now no longer in that horribly damaging situation. And, I do NOT need a shrink, psych meds, hospitalization, or help from the Dept. of Mental Health. Also, I am now very glad to have distanced myself from the only branch of American Medicine which so negatively keeps one sick until they die! And ah the stigma-After reading a wonderful magazine recently called, "What Your Doctors Won't Tell You" I took away from the latest issue: Avoid all drugs/medicine, Eat a very nutritious diet (like the Mediterranean Diet), Get enough daily exercise (like walk 1/2 to 1 hour a day), Get enough sleep (i.e. 7-8 hours a night), And socialize only with positive people. Cheap, logical, and all those actions work! Additionally, I am now in Graduate School with a solid focus on my life-challenging and look forward to giving back internationally post training!

Definitely not a "pill ousher", but Dr.Abernethy is a caring clinician!

Robert S Abernethy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.