Dr. Robert Adelaar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Adelaar?

ENJOY RETIRMENT.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

YOU ARE A GREAT DR AND AGREAT MAN. I WANT BE IN BEST HANDS NOW BECAUSE THEY WANT BE YOURS . THANKS FOR TRYING TO NOT QUIT ON ME BECAUSE I ALWAYS TRIED TO WORK, YOU NEVER QUIT ON ME. SMOKE A GOOD CIGAR AND ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT. LOVE YOU BIG GUY. JWH

Posted on June 28th, 2015

He was great!

Truly Thankful

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Honest, Professional, Caring, Very Knowledgeable, Great personality and no nonsense. Awesome staff!

FALLS SHORT

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Adelaar falls short in the area of communication and explanation with his patients. He is insensitive to concerns and needs, as well as pessimistic towards extremely realistic goals. My experience was that he did not seem interested in listening to my concerns or discussing possible treatment options for my previous injury, whether surgical or non, to improve my quality of life. Rather, he did not seem at all empathetic in telling me my current status of recovery was as good as it was going to get and I should be grateful for that, which is absolutely not true at my age and I have not nearly exhausted all my options. His bedside manner was the worst I have experienced. While I appreciate a Physician who is realistic, no one benefits throughout their care from one who is disconnected, not understanding of and uninterested in your orthopedic issues, possible solutions and goals. I felt completely brushed off consulting this Doctor and could have skipped wasting my time with this referral. I came in optimistic, yet I left his office almost in tears. I will not be visiting Dr. Adelaar again as well as I will be disputing this visit with my insurance and visiting another more friendlier, interactive Orthopedic Doctor in the area, seeing as this visit was absolutely not helpful or pleasant in any way.

OUTSTANDING SURGEON!

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Dr. Adelaar - is truly the BEST of the BEST, from diagnosis to treatment to being able to get me walking again - he truly can perform miracles.

Posted on March 29th, 2017