Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert M Ahrens Jr
Robert M Ahrens Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
2525 Chicago Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Book Online Now
Robert M Ahrens Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Robert M Ahrens Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Robert M Ahrens Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Robert M Ahrens Jr - Posted on September 4th, 2015
He is an amazing physician who takes the time to get to know you as a patient and make sure that your medical needs and those of your baby are also cared for. I can honestly say there are none that can compare.
Rude and Unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Robert M Ahrens Jr - Posted on December 16th, 2011
Dr checked me at 39 weeks. He did the strip test to check if I was leakign amniotic fluid. he dropped the strip on the floor and picked it up and used it. Also made me feel very uncomfortable since he didn't make conversation during the office visit and when doing the pelvic check caused me a great deal of discomfort without apologies. I was disgusted and very upset by his unprofessionalism
Self-verified patient of Robert M Ahrens Jr - Posted on September 7th, 2011
he didn't listen to me
Self-verified patient of Robert M Ahrens Jr - Posted on June 28th, 2011
Robert M Ahrens Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Robert M Ahrens Jr's office for more information.
2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis, MN 55404
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Robert M Ahrens Jr - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Minneapolis, MN, in this video.
Robert M Ahrens Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.