Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert A Aisenstat has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert A Aisenstat has the following 10 expertise
- Smoking Cessation
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Aisenstat - Posted on March 29th, 2013
Since he has become affiliated with SSM the courteousness of his staff no longer exists. He always wants to refer you to another doctor of some sort with SSM. Staff is rude and abrupt and gives you the impression they are always rushed or being watched. . Cares more about sending you to an SSM affiliate then he does providing you care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Aisenstat - Posted on April 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Aisenstat - Posted on January 20th, 2012
It's hard to get in for a routine annual visit, and I sometimes wait more than 40 minutes after my appointment time before I see Dr Robert. I think they spend too much time on their "smoking cessation" and cosmetic procedures in this office than on real patient care. Plus, I think he is a little strange, personally.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Aisenstat - Posted on March 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Aisenstat - Posted on November 18th, 2009
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2009, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Forest Park Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert A Aisenstat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near The Villages, FL.