Dr. Robert J Aitken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Aitken?

Dr. Aitken is the best doctor I have ever gone to. I gave him 3 stars for ease of appointment because he is semi retired and only works 2 or 3 days a week. He spends as much time as I need and his bedside manner is the best. He is funny too! Dr. Aitken is an excellent diagnostic doctor who remembers me each time I go to see him and my follow up visits are thorough as well. Dr. Aitken is the best doctor I have ever gone to.

Patient

Geat guy as well as great doctor

the guy who wrote this other review has an issue

experienced and caring

Unprofessional With NO Class

I've never come across a doctor as ignorant, rude and unprofessional as Robert Aitken. I would not recommend him to anyone!! He has 27 years of experience but you would never know it from the way he acts and speaks to you. Would not go to him I were dying and he was the last doctor on earth. Please check out your other options before going to him.