Dr. Robert Albin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Albin?

A great Doctor with a sorry back office

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Great doctor- very knowledgeable and helpful Caring and responsive Called his office 3 times to get results of my CT scan and still not heard from his office

THE VERY BESTS DOCTOR

Posted on January 1st, 2017

He is awesome, is intelligent, kind, caring.His staff great.Triston quickly had my supplies sent out,Miss Stephanie explains everything,so intelligent.Miss Stephanie at front desk awesome too.So was Dr Albins assistant.

He saved my life

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

He is Great.No more sleep problems. I love him,his staff the two miss stephanies are Great, and miss monica.They all make you feel welcome.Dr Albin fitted me with the Dream Wear and I love it it is truly a dream.No more walking up tired and feeling tired all day

Dr. Albin is an outstanding doctor and I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

A great doctor that cares about his patients.

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Great Doctor

good doctor, bad office

Posted on August 7th, 2012

it took 5 weeks to get my first appt. with dr. albin. second visit, i waited in the exam room for 1 1/2 hours. an attendant came in one time to see if i wanted anything.when the doctor finally came in, he didn't say a word about keeping me waiting for an hour and a half.this is unacceptable to me, no matter how good a physician is.

Miserable Office Visit

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I was told to arrive 15 minutes early for my appointment - I was there 20 minutes early. Taken to a room and the nurse took vital signs and administered a breathing test. She left and told me that Dr. Albin would be in shortly. 45 minutes later Dr. Albin came in the room, took a brief history, was interrupted by a phone call from his wife which he took during my appointment, then told me he had to leave because he heard "discussion in the hallway about another patient" and he needed to check. Told me to stay seated and he would return. After another long wait I opened the door and asked a nurse if the Dr. had forgotten about me. She said she would check. Dr. Albin appeared shortly and said he was being "rattled by patients" all day. He said he had reviewed the X-ray taken at the hospital and found that it did not have enough view of the lungs for a diagnosis to be made. He said that I should return to see him in 2 to 3 months and he would take a lung x-ray to check but he didn't think there was anything wrong! My total time at his office to hear this was over 2 hours!

Posted on January 28th, 2017