Dr. Robert Albrecht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Albrecht?

Business Owner

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Great experience. Great Doc

Caring, Funny, and SMART

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr. Albrecht is one of the best doctors I have ever known, and definitely the best ophthalmologist. I know he deeply cares for all of his patients and wants to make sure he diagnoses them correctly. He performed my cataract surgery last year and I was extremely satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Albrecht is also funny in regular check-ups and remembers details about my life which makes me feel like an actual person and not just a patient! Also, he is one of the smartest doctors I have ever met because he never leaves out details or potential diagnoses. Love the guy, very well respected in the community!

Excellence in Ophthalmic Practice

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Posted on March 4th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Albrecht for the past 14 years when he performed cataract surgery on me (each eye in consecutive years). Have been extremely pleased with the outcome of those surgeries and semi-annual monitoring of my eyes since. He diagnosed early signs of retinopathy and has me being monitored by a specialist in that area. Our satisfaction is such that my wife has just initiated visits to Dr. Albrecht as she has developed cataracts, herself.

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Dr. Albrecht is a great, smart, passionate, caring, compassionate and fantastic doctor! He is very personable and his office staff makes me feel at ease. Dr. Albrecht is always accurate and helpful.

Dr. Albrecht needs to treat people better

Posted on October 14th, 2011

this is my primary opthamologist and I'm looking for a new one. Aside from always having to wait at least an hour in the waiting room and never having openings for appointments, he spends no more than 2 minutes with his patients and his nurses (who are very nice by the way) do all of the work for him. I recently went to have a form filled out that I needed for insurance and he told me he would charge an extra $35 for this, I said fine and then he told me I need to come back for another visit because he was too busy. How about that, I just spent 3 hours, did all the tests and he wants me to come back again just so he can spend 5 minutes to fill out a form. This guy is is just another priviledged doctor who treats patients like numbers and he is essentially telling me that 5 minutes of his time is worth more than 3 hours of my time - last I checked we are both human beings and he should treat patients with more respect than that.

Not Horrible, But Careless

Posted on May 15th, 2009

Staff very nice. Doctor didn't use gloves or wash hands before touching my eyes!! Diagnosed me with chronic 'dry eye' syndrome, even wrote me a percription without explaining what it was in depth. Turns out I only needed a different contact brand.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015