Dr. Robert F Alexander Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Alexander?

So disappointing .. was recommended...but a bad experience.No prior history of allegeries,sinus prblms,lung issues,nonsmoker..I'd been seeing a diff pulmonary group for almost a year, could not get a fix for my grn phelgm in lungs daily. issue. I don't know if he thought I was a bluffing or what, he had all the records from other docs ... but absolutely wrong on the diagnosis (GERD) which had already been dismissed/ruled out by the ENT and gastroenteroligist 10 months be4. Just blew me off- didn't run a sputum sample(of my dark green phlegm- which was ongoing for a year daily), dismissed the low grade fever I ran daily for months.. wrote me a script to fix GERD. Well, I found a doc to run a sputum sample (finally- a non pulmonolgist)- and for over I year i'd had a major fungal infection in my lungs.. just what I kept saying.. noone listens or can think outside the box I guess. But common sense shud have told them if the meds they all tried failed u had to do a sputum sample to determine if viral,bacterial or fungal..This is scary if this is whatrs going on in medical communtity..I can't express how frustrated & furious I am at the pulmonologists I saw for over a year, them NOT running a sputum sample to actually find out what I had and stop it. Now I have to deal with the fallout to try to get it cured and physical damage caused..

Dr. Robert F Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Randolph, NJ.