Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Alston
Dr. Robert M Alston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Puyallup, WA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alston is affiliated with Capital Medical Center and Providence St Peter Hospital. Dr. Alston has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert M Alston has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert M Alston has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert M Alston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Alston - Posted on April 18th, 2012
I've been Dr. Alston's patient since 1985, I'm from a family of medical pratitioners and consider him the best. He's thorough on everything and won't hesitate in sending you to a specialist promptly if required. He dosn't need any kudo's since it's impossible to get an appt for NEW patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Alston - Posted on December 30th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Robert M Alston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUMMIT VIEW CLINIC INC PS, 11019 Canyon Rd E Ste A, Puyallup, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Alston, MD - Family Medicine in Puyallup, WA, in this video.
Dr. Robert M Alston is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.