Dr. Robert S Alter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Alter?

Great doctor.

My dad was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer so I wanted nothing but the best doctor for my dad. I was told this doctor specializes in Kidney Cancer so he was the doctor for my dad to see. This doctor is great he explained everything in detail as if he's teaching a class in a form that the patient and family members understand perfectly. Bedside manners are great. Knowing of how concern we had for my father's illness he showed compassion and made us feel at ease. I truly recommend this doctor to anyone you would be as impressed as I was.

One of the best Doctors

He is very caring and knows his field well. I am very comfortable in his care. Talks to you and answers your questions . Great bedside matters . Recommend him to friends and family. He is one of the best�

Get ready to wait hours in waiting room each time