Dr. Robert A Althar Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Althar?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Very unprofessional

Dr. Althar scheduled me for surgery, spent many thousands of my dollars. He put me through the ringer for many tests, sent me to various other doctors, counselled me, took my money, scheduled surgery for a Thursday morning months in advance. All of the testing gave me a green light and he and the hospital had no problem in taking my money. I was even in the office when the surgery was confirmed with SRMC. I was called less than 48 before the surgery was scheduled to be told that it had been cancelled. It was rescheduled on that date for the following week. Not as convenient, but no problem. I was told on the following Monday that there would be no reschedule and that Dr. Althar had retired. Are you kidding me? I was told that monies would be refunded promptly and that the issues were the fault of Santa Rosa Medical Center. Well...I spoke with the CEO and the CFO at SRMC and they were very nice. My refund from them came the exact day it was promised. Dr. Althar's came more than a month after surgery date and was only sent after I threatened to contact an attorney. I have yet to even hear from the Dr. himself to get a reason, and apology, or anything. I would not go to this man now for even a hangnail! UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for helping me

EXTREMELY WONDERFUL CARE!!

Our family cannot express enough the wonderful care that was given to my dad by Dr. Althar. He was diagnosed with gallstones. My dad had his first visit with Dr. Althar who sat and explained everything to my parents. Fortunately, there was a cancellation for the following day and my dad was scheduled for surgery. I met Dr. Althar in the hospital before my dad's surgery and again after surgery. He came in and explained everything about his surgery, post procedure care, etc. Our family cannot thank him enough for the wonderful care he gave my dad. I would definitely recommend Dr. Althar to anyone!

Dr. Robert A Althar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.