Have you seen Dr. Robert L Amick Jr?

Expensive improper diagnosis

Place of treatment: Velocity Care Christiansburg, VA This Doctor does not know the difference between a Sinus Infection and Severe Bronchitis; I received the wrong Diagnosis and the wrong medicine. I had to go to another Physician that knew what he was doing and get proper treatment just a few after my visit with Dr. Amick. I do not recommend him in an Urgent Care environment.

long time patient

First of all I have been a patient of Dr Amick for many years. He has been nothing but supportive in my many needs. I will never find another like him. I really hate to see him retire but do wish him the very best. Every doctor in the valley could learn from your ease of conversation, listening skills and bedside manner. You will be missed in family practice.

Dr. Robert L Amick Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.

Dr. Robert L Amick Jr Is this you?