Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Ammlung
Dr. Robert C Ammlung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Catonsville, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ammlung is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Ammlung has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert C Ammlung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert C Ammlung has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ammlung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Robert C Ammlung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert C Ammlung
I went into general internal medicine to care for the whole person, not just one part. This involves having the time to really listen to my patients and help them not only with their current needs and concerns but also to work together to prevent health problems in the future. My goal is for all of my patients to feel that they can always come to me with any problems or concerns or even just to share exciting personal news. I will always put my patients first and be there for them.
Locations & DirectionsCLINICAL ASSOCIATES OF CATONSVILLE, 516 N Rolling Rd Ste 204, Catonsville, MD
Dr. Robert C Ammlung is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Catonsville, MD.