Is Dr. Robert Anolik the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Anolik MD
Dr. Robert Anolik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Bell, PA, with another office in Jenkintown, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Anolik is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health, Suburban Community Hospital and Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Anolik has 2 locations
470 Sentry Pkwy Suite 200
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Anolik has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Robert Anolik has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Anolik - Posted on May 6th, 2015
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Anolik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Robert Anolik Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Anolik's office for more information.
470 Sentry Pkwy Suite 200 Blue Bell, PA : (610) 825-5800
801 Old York Rd Jenkintown, PA : (215) 572-7330
More about Dr. Robert Anolik
Dr. Robert Anolik obtained his medical degree from SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine. He had his residency in pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and his allergy, immunology and bone ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Anolik, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Blue Bell, PA, in this video.
Dr. Robert Anolik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.