- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Antoine has 2 locations
Dr. Robert Antoine has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert Antoine has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robert Antoine Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Robert Antoine
Robert Antoine, M.D., is a board certified psychiatrist with the Broward Health Physician Group. Dr. Antoine received his medical degree from Ross University, Portsmouth, Dominica, and attended the University Del Noreste Medical School in Tampico Tamaulipas, Mexico. His post graduate training was completed at Columbia University Affiliate Harlem Hospital Center in New York. Dr. Antoine also completed a clinical fellowship in emergency and community psychiatry at Columbia University. Dr. Antoine has worked with the mentally ill/chemical abuse patient (MICA), the Assertive Community Treatment team (ACT), and has been in private practice for many years. Prior to joining Broward Health, Dr. Antoine was on staff with LIJ/North Shore Health Care System Franklin Hospital in Long Island, New York. Dr. Antoine is a member of the American Psychiatric Association, the American Medical Association and the Florida Medical Association. He is multi-lingual and speaks English, Spanish, French and Creole.