Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Applebaum MD
Dr. Robert E Applebaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flossmoor, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Applebaum is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Mercy Hospital & Medical Center and MetroSouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert E Applebaum has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Robert E Applebaum has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Robert E Applebaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Great experience. I was well taken care of
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Applebaum - Posted on August 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Applebaum - Posted on May 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Applebaum - Posted on May 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Applebaum - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Applebaum - Posted on October 31st, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Applebaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Robert E Applebaum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert E Applebaum's office for more information.
1613 Cambridge Ave Flossmoor, IL : (708) 371-2057
Locations & DirectionsROBERT ETHAN APPLEBAUM MD, 1613 Cambridge Ave, Flossmoor, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Applebaum, MD - Vascular Surgery in Flossmoor, IL, in this video.
Dr. Robert E Applebaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flossmoor, IL.