Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Arceci
Dr. Robert Arceci, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Arceci is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center and Johns Hopkins Oncology Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Arceci has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Arceci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Childrens Hospital Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert Arceci accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Robert Arceci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.