Dr. Robert Archer Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Archer?

Should have never died

Posted on May 31st, 2016

My husband was not in an emergency situation needed a heart Valve replacement died under his care on operating table From what he called stone heart this doesnt happen any more Find another surgeo n

Good Doc, marginal office

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Dr. did a great job with my 5 bypass surgery. Only complication was I am left with right diaphragm paralyzed from the surgery. It is a complication of heart surgery sometimes and not because of a lack of his individual skills. His office is managed poorly regarding getting appointments and follow up appointments. Only negative was after one post op visit in the hospital, I never saw dr. again, only his physician assistant whom I would rate as dedicated but marginal overall.

Surgery

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr Archer or his surgical staff do not have the knowledge on what to do if there is a complication in surgery. My husband died in what should have been a routine surgery. They had no clue how to take care of him. I would tell anyone to get another opinion and find another doctor and hospital.

Heart surgery questions

Posted on May 29th, 2015

My husband died in surgery under his care. He never gave us any clear answers what happened in operating room. If our family knew what we know now I would go somewhere else and choose another surgeon.

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Dr. Archer is an excellent Doctor, He did my father's by-pass surgery. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and detailed minded. His bedside manners are very good, checking up on his patients several times a day. My only concern was his office staff that were not always very helpful. Dr. Archer on the other hand is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and will spend whatever amount of time needed on his patients. This Doctor is definitely a professional who you can trust your life to when it comes to heart surgery. He has many years of experience in the area of heart surgery. I recommend this Doctor highly because of his knowledge and professionalism.

Surgical Issues not in question

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I am not questioning Dr. Archer's skills as a surgeon. I deplore his lack of management skills in running his office. One will sit for hours waiting for appointments and frequently his office will reschedule you at the last minute only to wait another day. Occasional waits for surgeries are acceptablee but you must count on spending half a day waiting in his office.

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2008

Dr. Archer was very accommodating with scheduling my surgery. His surgical skills saved most of my lung.

Posted on July 12th, 2016