Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Arnsdorf has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
Showing 5 of 11
I never hardly waited to see him. He is very compassionate about is work. He cares about what you are going through. Almost like he feels it to. His staff is AWESOME! When you call about anything. They ALWAYS call back immediately.. Again he will be truely missed. He always did follow ups and and spent time and listened to you. Really listened to me as a patient and what my needs were. Understood the pain I was in and he has so much character even on my worst days he could make me laugh and feel just a little better.
Dr wanted a pill count afer 1 week. Patient did not have a ride to the Dr on when the week was up. Patient asked to do pill count the next day. The nurse said no pill count because patient was 1 day late. What do patients with life threatening illnesses that require not skipping a day on medicine. The patient may be ill on the last day. So what would happen if patient had to go to the emergency room due to a lapse in life saving meds. Dr Arnsdorf has always been highly regarded by patient. Also by me. What happenned? What to do if this happens again.
25 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Robert E Arnsdorf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Arnsdorf in this video.
Dr. Robert E Arnsdorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.