Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr?

Was TOTALLY Surprised!

I am NOT your typical patient.. I analyze everything to a fault.. I fill with anxiety when having to go to any doctor let alone a gynecologist. Dr. Ashmore did not get exasperated with me what so ever.. I even had more questions after the exam while checking out and he still was happy to address anything I needed... What a blessing! He is slow.. gentle.. and has a ton of compassion. He is to the point which I love.. He doesn't beat around the bush (no pun intended) and he made me comfortable enough where my laughing was not due to bad nerves but was genuine.. Makes me wonder what the heck I was afraid of!!

I wish Dr. Ashmore had been my doctor from the beginning.

I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Ashmore. I knew I needed a hysterectomy when I was referred to him but he still took the time to explain alternative treatments that may have provided some measure of interim relief. When I decided to schedule the surgery his staff was extremely professional, helpful, and efficient. During the pre-op visit he took time to make sure neither my husband or I had any questions. His ease and confidence relieved my husband's fear and made us both very comfortable. He stopped to see me in the OR Holding area to make sure I was ready and didn't have any questions. He spoke to my husband after surgery, and made rounds again that afternoon. I saw him early the next morning (he had not only reviewed my chart but had already spoken with the nursing staff about how I did overnight) and again just after lunch (he had already reviewed my chart and bloodwork and still spent time with me). He even took time to talk with us during a walk in the hallway prior to discharging me. I appreciate the way Dr. Ashmore balances direct communication with caring confidence. Anyone who could find fault with his bedside manner must have been looking for something besides competent medical care. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating GYN surgery.

Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.