Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Aspell
Dr. Robert Aspell, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Aspell is affiliated with Healthpark Hospital, St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc and Pike County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Aspell has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert Aspell has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Robert Aspell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Aspell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
Pike County Memorial Hospital
National Park Medical Center
Health Park Hospital
Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs
Mercy Hospital - Hot Springs, AR
41 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Aspell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.