Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant
Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southington, CT, with other offices in Meriden, CT and Wallingford, CT (and 6 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ave'Lallemant is affiliated with Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center, Masonic Home and Hospital and Bristol Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant - Posted on August 7th, 2015
Dr. Ave'Lallemant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Masonic Home and Hospital
Midstate Medical Center
New Britain General Hospital
Masonicare Health Center
Masonicare Health Center, Wallingford CT
Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Mem Hospital
Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT Masonicare Health Center, Wallingford CT
16 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southington, CT.