Dr. Robert B Adams Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Adams?

Very Bad Service

I visited Dr. Adams for wellness check this year, one month later I got bill payment, and I contact my insurance company and know the claim don't put on wellness code. then I called office to requested to fix my claim. for the 3 week I keep to call them and can't get any results, and I said can I talk to doctor or see doctor, they asked me to make a appointment... so bad service. I need to appeal this bill and don't know how to do it.

You cannot do better!

Have been Dr Adam's patient for 5+ years. He is kind, very smart with differential diagnosis skills, makes appropriate referrals etc. He includes me when deciding my plan of care and has the nicest way of encouraging me to make life style changes without making me feel like a dufus for having some "bad" habits. If Dr Adams is delayed coming into the treatment room based on appointment time, it is because he is giving time to someone that NEEDS it.... believe me, because I've been on both ends of getting his time and waiting on him, Could not ask for a better doc!

The most hateful doctor and staff, when I was sent to Methodist to get a scan 9 people could not stop talking about the hatefulness of this office. No one should take the abuse I took from this doctor and the worthless staff.

He cannot remember the prescriptions that he has issues on previous visits. He does not communicate well with the Doctors he refers to. Other Doctors concure that they do not understand the reasons for the medication he prescribes or stops prescribing.

Dr. Adams has been the most down to earth and caring physician I have ever known. He gives practical information and tips with the kids that he himself have used. He is our young children's Dr. as well as mine and my husbands. We think he's great!!!!

Dr. Robert B Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Peoria, IL.