Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert B Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert B Allen has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Robert B Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
One of the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Allen - Posted on December 27th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Allen - Posted on November 12th, 2010
He was the Doctor on call in the ER when i seen him last Friday. I cant ever get in to see my Neurologist when i have a issue i call and he just says to up my meds. I had had a seizure that afternoon. When Dr. Allen seen me i told him my problem an he new right off that i was on a toxic level an he got my medicine changed an another 1 added to it.. He's a GODSEND
A Great Doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Allen - Posted on January 18th, 2010
35 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWATERTOWN ANESTHESIOLOGY SC, 125 Hospital Dr, Watertown, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert B Allen, MD - Emergency Medicine in Watertown, WI, in this video.
Dr. Robert B Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Watertown, WI.