Dr. Robert B Bourne Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Bourne?

The scent of sins

Maybe the doctor should listen to patients that have other underlying issues or medical histories that could complicate the current issue or be cause to the problem at hand. To hear the word "smoking" come out of his mouth every other word as to the reason I have come to see him in the first place is almost ridiculous!!!!! So if a "non-smoker" comes in and he/she is presenting the same issues where does he go from there? Are they going to get the same treatment as a "smoker" or better because they do not? I can see as a health care provider saying something to either help the person if they want to quit or give them information they might not have been given before. So if "smoking" is the cause of my injury then why did I break my arm when I was 10? I did not smoke then. He might also want to discuss his other patients insurance or lack there of " Obama Care" other than in front of another patients door. So if my sins have a scent and it smells like cigarettes I wonder if he would smell like a rose?

Dr. Robert B Bourne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.