Dr. Robert B Chambers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Chambers?

DR.Chambers saved my sight

Dr. Chambers saved my sight. I was blessed to be sent to Dr. Chambers after being shot in the head/eyes by a shotgun. He repaired one eye to the extent that I am able to see well enough to live a normal life including driving.

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen

Dr. Chambers could not be any kinder. His calm demeanor makes you feel assured you are in good hands and he ALWAYS takes time to listen to you and explains things very clearly so that you understand. He also asks about your overall health, not just eyes. Pretty unique for a specialist if you ask me. I would highly recommend Dr. Chambers to anyone!!!!!!!

eye removal

Dr. Chambers removed my left eye due to a melanoma. He gave me several options and his opinion for best results. Surgery went well and I would highly recommend Dr. Chambers.

Dr. Robert B Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dublin, OH.