Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Copeland MD
Dr. Robert Copeland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lagrange, GA, with another office in West Point, GA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with West Georgia Health System, West Georgia Med Ctr, Lagrange, Ga and Lanier Health Services, Valley, Al. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Copeland has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Copeland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Copeland has the following 1 expertise
- Coronary Disease
Dr. Robert Copeland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Georgia Health System
West Georgia Med Ctr, Lagrange, Ga
Lanier Health Services, Valley, Al
West Georgia Medical Ctr
50 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Robert Copeland Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Copeland's office for more information.
1551 Doctors Dr Lagrange, GA : (706) 880-7222
1009 Avenue H West Point, GA : (706) 242-5081
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Copeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lagrange, GA.