Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Flowers MD
Dr. Robert B Flowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moncks Corner, SC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Flowers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert B Flowers has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Robert B Flowers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Flowers - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert B Flowers - Posted on April 13th, 2015
44 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Robert B Flowers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
More about Dr. Robert B Flowers
Dr. Flowers is board certified in gynecology and obstetrics. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and completed his residency at MUSC.
Locations & DirectionsMONCKS CORNER PRIMARY CARE, 730 Stony Landing Rd Ste 200, Moncks Corner, SC
Dr. Robert B Flowers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Moncks Corner, SC.