Dr. Robert B Goldstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Goldstein?

He is the best you will ever find. Empathetic, brilliant, comforting...so thankful for him!

Relieved parent

I'm sad that parents of children who need psychiatry would write hurtful things about a medical professional just because he doesn't do things the way they think he should. I came to Dr. Goldstein after my friend had very positive results with him in treating her autistic son. It was my choice to forgo someone who takes insurance and pay more, but in this country it is any doctors choice to not deal with insurance red tape. I respect that. We found him to be understanding and respectful. He listened! He has been a big help with our child.

Smart, caring doctor. Spent a lot time figuring out what was going on with our child.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Goldstein is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered. Compassionate, caring and gifted, he gives 200% to every patient he sees. I know he runs a very tight schedule because of the sheer demand of people in this community that want to see him (he treats many children from my son’s school), but he always makes time for my son and my family somehow. He always returns my phone calls and personally takes care of any concerns I have by calling me back directly. He’s also very prompt during the appointments and runs on time, which I appreciate considering I am a busy mom with several young children. My son came into the practice needing immediate attention with severe OCD. From the moment I spoke to Dr. Goldstein on the phone, I knew my son was going to get better. And, he HAS. I have watched my son transform from someone tortured by his anxiety into a child who has friends, faces his fears with courage, and is generally a happy person. I have had several experiences with doctors and psychiatrists who are very detached and are ready to write a prescription to help the situation. But, this is definitely not Dr. Goldstein’s approach. Dr. Goldstein does extensive therapy with our son, spends time with my husband and I to explain ways we can help our child, and makes himself personally responsible in all respects. (You learn this very quickly when you call to find that he schedules his own appointments and returns all calls back personally). It is is so rare to find someone who puts himself out there to care and connect to another’s situation like he does. He is not afraid to get involved and he is definitely not afraid of complex situations. I do not feel like there are adequate words to express how lucky our family feels to have found Dr. Goldstein. No doctor is perfect, but I am certain he’s pretty darn close.

Not enough words can fully describe the compassion, care and accurateness of this wonderful Man. Don't hesitate, Dr. Goldstein is what you wish and think doctors should be. He picks up the phone and speaks with you, other doctors and medical providers. He, his practice is the way it should be-about you and yours.

Verver

He is very caring and good at diagnosis. My daughter is autistic, mentally delayed and very anxious and very difficult. He has helped us and we are still working with him. My only complaint is it takes him 2 days to call you back.

L.A. News

Incredible doc! Great care and concern for children and a true academic!

A REAL Child Psychiatrist!

My child hasn't seen the doctor yet...but he is a solid person, with a personality, highly educated and did a through history with my husband and I! :)