Dr. Robert B Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Hansen?

Review on office The office Manager

She was the cruelest woman that I ever dealt with in a pain management office in my entire life! It was. It was like she was on a power trip and got off on the fact that she could terminate anyone from the practice even if they didn’t deserve it. There are a lot of elderly that are patients that she’s the done the same to! I had something happen to me! I had meds stolen so I filed a police report and took the info up to my doctors and unfortunately they couldn’t replace it! So I excepted it! And I was talked to another employee who helped me calm down when the office manager come up with print out and read it to me! Needless to say she was very condisending! And out of the blue she said it sounded like i didn’t want to be part of the practice and terminated me! I started crying and begged hurt not to do this. So she changed her mind. I never i was unhappy. She can’t be aloud to keep doing this! I did pay the extra concierge fee to deal with this! She needs to be let go!!

vulvadyniapain

after dr Hansen saw me I was sure that he could help me with this issue.He helped me control thepain with proper meds and follow up visits

Dr.Hansen is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time and listens to his patients and discuss the treatment that's good for the patients.

Outstanding Dr

A outstanding Dr and warrior in his field who will not be intimidated by the leftys

Best care EVER!!!!!

I never saw Dr. Hansen in Portsmouth....thank God. I heard that practice was horrible. BUT I have had the GREAT honor of meeting the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Hansen not only has the BEST bedside manner, he really cares. He spent 1 and 1/2 hours with me on my first visit. I'm bi polar and have seizures so my case can be very complicating at times. But after a few months, we finally got the right medicine and treatment plan going. OH and I can't forget to mention Rena (his left hand woman). She is the best nurse. This practice is more than just my doctor's office....they are like my family. I have had one other pain management woman and she didn't come even close compared to Dr. Hansen. I will always go to see him. The concierge fee is well worth it. I know sometimes medical costs can get expensive but he is completely worth it. Trust me.....if you need pain management, you have GOT to make an appointment.

I saw him at a pain clinic.

I have only had 1 appt with Dr. Hansen but he was FANTASTIC!! He actually took the time to listen to my concerns and not rush me just to get to the next patient. I felt like the Dr. as well as his staff genuinely care about each patient. Pain management is already hard enough as others judge you without understanding the true pain you are really in and do not know how hard each day really can be. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hansen to my family and friends. The old saying that "he is so nice he would give you the shirt off his back" is exactly the case with this Dr. as I was freezing while sitting in the office and the Dr. literally gave me his jacket to wear. I have nothing but positive feedback for Dr. Hansen.

Best Pain Mgmt Doctor Ever

Dr. Hansen is no longer with Bon Secour but has his own practice again. It took quite awhile to get in to see him at Bon Secour but once you saw him, he knew exactly what kind of pain you had just by you explaining it to him and treated you accordingly. He was kind and really cared about his patients. His bedside manner was an A++++++++++++++++.

Doctor Hanson, is one of the smartest pain management doctors, in all of Va, In my opinion. he Loves his "Plans" and they work...

Where did Dr. Hansen go.....

We have just learned that Dr. Hansen has left Bon Secour does anyone know where he is practicing

cpo

I have never been treated so terrible by a staff. They do not let you ask questions--they cut me off right in the middle. I was treated like a criminal and they were Gods. Unable to meet the real doctor he is protected by his nurses. They just simply dont care about our pain and really need to practice bedside manner. Simply, please stay away from this office.

Be Aware...Its your body!

Dr. Hansen himself is not so bad, but his staff is the worst group of medical professionals I have ever seen, and he allows it to happen (in my opinion). His PA, Katie, has little mercy and his nurse actually has a meaness and cruel spirt about her. The head desk ladies (some) are unprofessional and have no problem being rude to you, even if you are not being rude to them. His nurse is impossible to get ahold of and if she calls you back at all, it is always scary late. Basically, they have no problem putting you on very strong narcotics- but they cannot be trusted because if you are even 5 min.late (which sometimes you cannot control or you do anything they deem "wrong," they will allow your medication to run out just on principal and to punish you, for anything. They offer a joke of a "withdrawl" coctail...do not put your body in their cold-blooded hands!