- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lowery MD
Dr. Robert Lowery, MD is a doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC( and 5 other locations). They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Robert Lowery has 7 locations
Dr. Robert Lowery has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert Lowery has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert Lowery Accepts the Following Insurance
- 255 E. Bay St. Charleston , SC 29401
- 255 East Bay St. Charleston , SC 29401
- 2270 Ashley Crossing Dr Ste 110 Charleston , SC : (843) 853-3474
- 255 E Bay St Charleston , SC : (843) 853-3474
- 2270 Ashley Crossing Dr., Ste. 110 Charleston , SC 29414
- 3510 N Highway 17 Ste 325 Mount Pleasant , SC : (843) 853-3474
- 2270 Ashley Crossing Dr. Ste. 105/110 Charleston , SC 29414
More about Dr. Robert Lowery
Dr. Lowery is board certified in orthopedic surgery. He received his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) and completed his orthopedic training at Bowman Gray. He completed ...