Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Lowery has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert B Lowery has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Robert B Lowery has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
After trying physical therapy and then steroid injections (twice), I gave Dr Lowery the go-ahead to do surgery on my shoulder. His diagnosis was arthritis, and his plan was to remove some impinging bone and look around to see if anything else was amiss. He ended up removing some bone spurs in addition to a bit of arthritic bone. Surgery was uneventful and pain was minimal. A month later I was back to doing all the upper-body exercises I used to do, with minimal discomfort. I told him I'd be back to see him when my knees give out! BTW, I read one review that panned him for telling a patient that the reason his office (allegedly) smelled like a nail salon is because they do nails in the evening to make ends meet. Guess that patient didn't think that was funny; I thought it was hilarious!
32 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Robert B Lowery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert B Lowery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.