Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. R Pyle MD
Dr. R Pyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital, Atmore Community Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. R Pyle has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. R Pyle has the following 5 expertise
- Breast Diseases
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Dr. R Pyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gulf Breeze Hospital
Atmore Community Hospital
Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
West Florida Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital - Pensacola
Baptist Healthcare Systems
West Florida Regional Hospital
Baptist Hospital - Pensacola
43 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1970
Dr. R Pyle Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. R Pyle's office for more information.
4531 N Davis Hwy Pensacola, FL : (850) 478-2105
Locations & Directions4531 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. R Pyle, MD - General Surgery in Pensacola, FL, in this video.
Dr. R Pyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.