Dr. Robert B Simon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Simon?

poor service

Did so many procedures, and tests, I could not keep track. Maybe my fault for not checking, but stay away. Stay away. By the way my bill was $$$$$ and for no use.

Forgotten after surgery

Went to ER. Diagnosed that I need surgery immediately due to kidney infection caused by a kidney stone preventing the kidney from being empty. It was a Sunday evening Dr Simon was in hospital and surgery was sceduled and performed quickly. Discharged from hospital with no follow appointment or date for second surgery to remove kidney stent or to break up kidney stone. Called Englewood office 4 times over course of 2 weeks. Staff said Dr Simon will call. No returned call. Scheduling an appointment myself now to get an answer to my questions and get the second surgical appointment. Poor follow up and office staff is not helpful especially staff to set up surgical procedure.

Do not use this guy

Worst Doctor ever

During the surgery Dr. Simon installed a stent in my kidney, but for some reason (his colleague who treated me later was not able to understand why) did not remove the stone itself and failed to mention it to myself or to my wife. He never spoke to us before I was discharged from the hospital and did not return our calls during the next 24 hours. When he finally called and left a message, he again did not mention anything about the stone not being removed. He only said that I need to get back to the office to remove the stent, as it was initially planned

ISN'T ON ANY INSURANCE PLANS

Be prepared to get a massive bill and little service. His office "staff" says he is but his billing service says differently. If New Jersey Urology is on your plan it doesn't matter because the doctors are independent. STAY AWAY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR WALLET!

Dr. Robert B Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.