Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Sussman
Dr. Robert B Sussman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with other offices in Boynton Beach, FL and Boca Raton, FL . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sussman is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Sussman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Female Infertility
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 131
I've Been to this office plenty of times. I WI'll say I never seen sussman but it doesn't matter he has two other female obgyn Dr that works there as well.. they suck unprofessional rude miss schedule never have results. And staff is unprofessional noisy and show favoritism not the nurse but behind the desk staff..
The best Doctor of all time!!
Dr. Sussman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Jackson Health System
Dr. Robert B Sussman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert B Sussman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.