Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Taylor III
Dr. Robert B Taylor III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, Summerlin Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Taylor III has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1990
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Robert B Taylor III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShepherd Eye Center, 3575 Pecos McLeod, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Robert B Taylor III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.