Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert B Thompson has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Women's Health
Dr. Robert B Thompson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert B Thompson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Thompson! He is a outstanding Doctor!! He has the greatest bedside manner and is so sweet!! The only bad thing I could say about him is that you do have to wait awhile to see him when you have an appt. But, I know it's because he spends the extra time with each patient that he needs to, so he usually runs behind with his appts. I would recommend Dr Thompson to anyone!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Carilion Health System
Dr. Robert B Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Assoc Women's Health Inc, 9 S Medical Park Dr, Fishersville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert B Thompson in this video.
Dr. Robert B Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.