Dr. Robert Winslow Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

I needed a popped implant fixed and it had black...

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I needed a popped implant fixed and it had black mold growing inside of it after it was removed we found that out. He didn't treat me for infection. It was painful and a terrible experience. I would never do it again. I'm now scheduled for removal 10 years later with a doc in San Francisco. Don't get implants.

I needed a popped implant fixed and it had black...

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Wonderful Results

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Winslow is an amazing surgeon. I travel all the way from NC. Wonderful results with little downtime. I only wished that he and his lovely wife lived closer. His wife kindly offered transportation to save me taxi fare. I'm forever grateful for the pleasing results of my several procedures.

I was lied to about my breast augmentation placement and stitches were left in me for over 12 years...

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Winslow performed my breast augmentation in 2000. During my consultation i specifically asked that the implants be placed above the muscle, he said that would be fine and that was the agreed upon placement. During the surgery i started to wake up and alerted them that i was coherent, i was quickly put back out. After my surgery I received an id card for my implants stating they were saline sili med implants 330 cc sub glandular. After the surgery my right breast was over an inch higher than the left so he performed another surgery to move it. The second surgery was like a cold war era surgery, i wasn't asleep and was given only a few meds to calm my nerves and dull pain. I cried my eyes out and screamed thru the whole thing while my arms and legs where in restraints, it was horrific. He had forgotten he had scheduled a second surgery for me so it was a spur of the moment move for him. My implants eventually settled and the right was always much higher than the left. This bothered me to some degree but wasn't a huge problem. My main problem didn't come to light until i had my breasts re done. I decided to go larger and replace the saline filled implants Dr. Winslow put in with silicone gel. I had my second surgery in May of 2012 by a different doctor. I was awake during the procedure which was extremely pleasant, no restraints and no pain just minor discomfort, and this is what the doctor told me. I had stitches left in me on both breasts, internal of course, i couldn't see them, he had to cut them out, my implants were under the muscle and were 30 cc's smaller than i was told. Nothing i had asked Dr. Winslow to do was done other than the surgery. My advice to anyone seeking a procedure from him would be to think twice there's no telling what will happen to you and he's probably not going to tell you.

Satisfied with my treatment

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Posted on November 1st, 2010

This is an excellent, wonderful doctor. All of the staff is as nice as can be. If I'm not satisfied or if the doctor isn't happy with the result, I get a free do-over. Dr. Winslow had to repair two other surgeon's screw-ups and I am grateful for his work. I looked awful before and just had a picture taken and I'm cute now. No more shying away from the camera. Lookout camera, here comes grandma.

Don't go to him unless you want to pay again

Posted on September 5th, 2008

I had a rupture/replacement from another plastic surgeon that he totally bagged on their work. He did my surgery under conscious sedation and I could feel him cutting me. I ended up later after the 3 hour drive home, in the ER by ambulance due to bleeding. They wheeled me from the surgical suite to my friends car and sent me home without so much as taking my vital signs. He was arrogant and I'm sorry I spent any amount of money in his office. He was not willing to help me at all except do more surgery. No thank you. I'll pay someone qualified. His wife's face full of botox says it all. He's awful.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that this is how you feel about your experience with me and my office. This is very unusual and we would like to hear from you to see what may have gone awry. I would be very happy if you would accept an invitation to come back in and see how you are now. Anyone is welcome to look at our website and see photos of our staff.

Posted on January 20th, 2016