Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Bacigalupi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 6
First visit with him today. He reviewed my skin biopsy , he spent a lot of time explains the possibilities and treatments, he took time reviewing labs and records (have very complex medical disorders - Drs have been trying to figure it out for quite some time now). He was extremely compassionate, intelligent, caring, thorough, efficient, and really listened. He also came up with a safer alternative to try before pushing medication that is not good/safe for me. He is also making sure my other doctors run certain tests that he wants checked, and he said e will order them himself if they are not completed soon. I have been a patient at this office for almost two years, and have very frequent visits and all staff are friendly, thorough and compassionate. I wouldn't see any other dermatologist besides one at Mariwalla Dermatology, I always recommend Dr Mariwalla and her team of doctors and PAs, and meeting dr Bacigalupi one time I highly recommend him. Since I have only seen him once I cant not gaurentee my response of accurate diagnosis or follow up visit, but from the time he spent with me today and making sure he explained what he thinks, what the differential could be, as well as his concern and interest in making sure my rheumatologist orders specific testing (and if not he will order it himself) I feel very comfortable and assured I am in exceptional hands. My life is spent going to Drs and have been through so many terrible experiences with doctors who are rude, ignorant, stubborn, careless, and down right idiots, so I do not grade doctors easily. He is an excellent doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
8 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Robert M Bacigalupi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAll Island Dermatology, 54 New Hyde Park Rd, Garden City, NY
Dr. Robert M Bacigalupi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.